Implantica, Capital Markets Day, 2023
Speakers: CEO Peter Forsell
Venue: Inderes Studio (Västra trädgårdsgatan 19, Stockholm)
Sector: Health care - Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
Activity: Capital Markets Day
The CMD will be held as a physical event at Västra Trädgårdsgatan 19 in Stockholm. The program will start at 14:00 CEST and will end with drinks and snacks at 17:00 CEST.
Among others, the CMD will feature:
- Professor Lars Lundell who has focused his clinical research on acid related disorders. He has had a particular focus on anti-reflux surgery and on cancer of the stomach and esophagus. He will discuss the large unmet medical need.
- Dr. Thorsten G. Lehmann, a leading anti-reflux expert in Germany who has completed more than 120 RefluxStop™ operations, will discuss his experience and results with the procedure.
- The CMD will also feature patients who have been helped by RefluxStop™.
Furthermore, we will hear from:
- CEO Peter Forsell
- Implantica’s Chief Market Access & Strategy Officer, Amit Kukreja, on market access
- VP Health Economics & Payer Evidence, Dr. Sarowar Golam, on health economics
- Vice President Medical Affairs & Therapy Development, Dr. Mark Cregan, on clinical studies
- Business and Therapy Development Directors for UK and Italy, Simon Freedman and Andrea Arduini, respectively, who will share an update on business development in the two countries.